Theodore J. Waldeck
Theodore J. Waldeck is a partner that practices in insurance defense matters complex litigation, including construction law, product liability, insurance coverage, no-fault UM/UIM, auto liability, professional liability, employment law, and liquor liability. This includes all phases of litigation from pre-suit through trial and appeals. Mr. Waldeck has tried cases throughout Minnesota, Wisconsin, and North Dakota.
Mr. Waldeck was named a 2014 Rising Star by Super Lawyers.
- North Dakota
- US District Court - Minnesota
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association
- Minnesota State and Hennepin County Bar Associations
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- State Bar Association of North Dakota
- Eagle International Associates
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
- Twin Cities Claims Association
- Creighton University (B.A.).
- St. Thomas School of Law (J.D.).
- Cum Laude Served on the UST Law Journal
- Ruth Bowden (Legal assistant)
- Kristen Ahart (Paralegal)