Peter M. Waldeck
Peter M. Waldeck practices in both Minnesota, North Dakota and Wisconsin and exclusively in insurance defense matters, including construction law, product liability, insurance coverage, no-fault UM/UIM, auto liability, professional liability, employment law, daycare, health clubs and liquor liability. This includes all phases of litigation from pre-suit investigation and evaluation through trials and appeals. Mr. Waldeck has tried cases throughout Minnesota and Wisconsin and has successfully argued cases at the appellate level. Mr. Waldeck is AV-rated by Martindale Hubbell. Mr. Waldeck was a presenter for the CLM Annual Conference 2013 Roundtable, Complex Communication in a Shrinking World and How that Impacts Litigation and in 2013 for Eagle International Associates, Inc., How to Avoid Litigation Nightmares.
- North Dakota
- US District Court - Minnesota
- Hennepin County and MN State Bar Associations
- MN Defense Lawyer Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Eagle International Associates Inc
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
- State Bar Association of North Dakota
- John Marshall Law School, J.D.
- Drake University, B.A.
- Ruth Bowden (Legal assistant)
- Brenda DelRosario (Legal Assistant)
- Kristen Ahart (Paralegal)