Jason M. Stoffel
Jason M. Stoffel practices in civil litigation and insurance defense matters in a wide variety of practice areas including construction law, professional liability, personal injury, premises liability, auto liability, no-fault, UM/UIM, products liability, business litigation, and liquor liability. Jason also handles insurance coverage and subrogation matters. Jason’s practice includes all stages of litigation including pre-suit, discovery, motion practice, mediation, trial, arbitration, and appeals.
Before coming to Waldeck & Woodrow P.A., Jason clerked for multiple judges in Hennepin County District Court as well as in Minnesota’s Fifth Judicial District.
- US District Court - Minnesota
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association
- Minnesota State and Hennepin County Bar Associations
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Minnesota Hispanic Bar Association
- Eagle International Associates
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
- Twin Cities Claims Association
- St. John’s University, B.A
- Summa Cum Laude
- University of Minnesota Law School, J.D.
- Cum Laude