Lindsey J. Woodrow
Lindsey J. Woodrow is a Partner at Waldeck & Woodrow, P.A. located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. She is licensed and practices law in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and North Dakota. She received her B.A. in 2004 from Gustavus Adolphus College and received her J.D. in 2008 from Hamline University School of Law. Prior to joining Waldeck Law Firm, she was a Judicial Law Clerk for the Honorable Chief Judge John H. Guthmann in Minnesota’s Second Judicial District, Ramsey County, Minnesota. Ms. Woodrow practices exclusively in insurance defense providing counsel to both surplus line and standard line carriers with an emphasis in defense of auto liability, UM/UIM, product liability, school law, construction law, church claims, discrimination claims, professional liability, employment law, liquor liability, fraud investigation, SIU/EUO, nursing home, long term care, and assisted living claims and insurance coverage. This includes all phases of litigation from pre-suit through trial and appeals.
Ms. Woodrow is also the current Conference Chair for Eagle International Associates, producing regional and in-house conferences and continuing education for insurance companies, adjusters, and lawyers. In addition to her role as Conference Chair, Ms. Woodrow has authored publications and presented at numerous seminars on topics varying from mediation and deposition strategies to unfair claims practices.
Ms. Woodrow was named a 2021 Rising Star by Super Lawyers.
- North Dakota
- US District Court - Minnesota
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association
- Minnesota State and Hennepin County Bar Associations
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- State Bar Association of North Dakota
- Eagle International Associates
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
- Twin Cities Claims Association
- Gustavus Adolphus College (B.A.).
- Hamline University School of Law (J.D.)
- Brenda DelRosario (Legal Assistant)
- Kristen Ahart (Paralegal)