Benjamin M. Scheel
Benjamin M. Scheel is an associate attorney at Waldeck and Woodrow, P.A. located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. He received his B.A. from Hamline University and received his J.D. from Mitchell-Hamline School of Law. Mr. Scheel practices exclusively in insurance defense matters, including personal injury, construction law, product liability, insurance coverage, no-fault UM/UIM, auto liability, professional liability, and liquor liability. This includes all phases of litigation from pre-suit through trial and appeals.
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association
- Hamline University (B.A.)
- Mitchell-Hamline School of Law (J.D.).